We want your home to be a great place to live. But we rely on you to tell us about repairs that are needed in your home as soon as you notice them.
All repairs should be reported to your housing officer on 020 8740 0220 or email@example.com as soon as possible so they don’t grow into more serious issues. Even if the problem is not affecting you directly – for example a leaking pipe or something broken in the shared area, please report it. The more details you provide (including photos), the more quickly we can arrange for the repair.
How long will repairs take?
If we are responsible for carrying out a repair, we will give it a priority level depending on how urgent the repair is. Each priority level has a timescale for finishing the repair.
We aim to carry out emergency repairs within 24 hours. Our first priority is to make the premise safe, which may mean it takes longer to complete the repair itself. Emergency repairs include:
- Major water leaks
- Total loss of electricity
- Gas leaks that are not covered by the gas company
- Major structural problems
- A total loss of heating in winter for elderly people and households with children under five years old
- Security following a break-in
- Health and safety repairs.
We aim to complete urgent repairs within seven days. Examples of urgent repairs are:
- Repairs to heating and hot water
- Repairs to plumbing and drainage
- Carpentry repairs
- Minor leaks
- Electrical repairs.
Less urgent repairs
We aim to complete less urgent repairs within four weeks. Examples of less urgent repairs are:
- Guttering repairs
- Wall and fence repairs
- Minor internal and external faults.
There may be times when you need to report an emergency repair outside our normal working hours (9:30am to 5:00pm). In these cases, call:
- Ebony tenants – 07803142192
- Notting hill housing trust tenants – 02035893034 (option 1)
- Circle 33 tenants – 03004563000
Our contractor will make the situation safe and if necessary return later to carry out a permanent repair.